Dental Crowns in CV Dental group
If you have a tooth that has been severely damaged or decayed, we may recommend a dental crown. A crown, which is sometimes referred to as a cap, is a restoration that can be used for many purposes, including:
- Covering a tooth that is structurally compromised
- Preventing a weak tooth from fracturing
- Covering a damaged or misshaped tooth
- Acting as an anchor for a dental bridge
- Completing a dental implant
Aside from its health benefits, a crown can also be used to enhance the beauty of a smile. Starting from the gum line, a crown is used to cap the entire tooth. Our talented dentist, Dr. Hart is pleased to offer all-ceramic crowns. Unlike some crowns, the defining feature of ceramic crowns is that they blend well with your smile to provide you with a natural look. Ceramic crowns are also thinner, making them more useful for patients who have limited room.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Dental Crowns are a treatment that has both aesthetic and functional benefits such as:
- Supporting a tooth that has been significantly damaged by tooth decay.
- Restoring a tooth after endodontic treatment.
- Reinforcing a severely cracked or broken tooth
- Protecting a worn tooth
- Holding a dental bridge
If you have any questions about dental crowns in CV Dental group, La Crescenta, CA, we invite you to contact us today. At CV Dental group, our friendly staff is excited to help you have the smile of your dreams!