Pediatric dentistry is an age-defined branch of dentistry that provides both primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs.
Pediatric Dentistry encompasses a heterogeneity of treatments, procedures, techniques that are adapted for the unique requirements of infants, children, adolescents. It is an age-specific field for the treatment of the children.
It specializes in the children’s dental care
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) is an organization founded in 1947, it has been termed as the specialist under the Pediatric Dentistry.
It’s members put children first in everything they do and gave a lot of importance to their ethics and safety measures.
CV Dental group is also the organization that aims at the health of the teeth and when it comes to children’s oral health, they are at their best services.
DR. HART is very friendly and eager to help people of all age groups. He has especially designed services for children as he considers the development years of a child have to be well taken care of.
At CV Dental care, the doctors believe that a child must have the basic knowledge of maintaining good oral hygiene during their development years so that they can have healthy teeth and enjoy healthy habits for life.
A child while growing up undertakes bad eating habits without even knowing their effects on the teeth and overall their oral Health.
Plaque or certain bacteria with the bad eating habits could emerge in a child’s teeth or any adult causing gum disease.
CV Dental group has come up with the option of Laser gum therapy that will prevent, slow down, and reversed the gum disease. DR. HART would eliminate the bacteria from the teeth.
CV Dental stands out to be the genuine caretaker of your and especially children’s oral health and hygiene.
There are many services rendered by the CV Dental group for children’s oral hygiene.
- Our doctors on the appointment or the first visit would check the oral health of your child.
- Basic cleaning of the teeth on a regular basis is as crucial as brushing our teeth every day. DR.HART would recommend or advice for a dental cleaning for the Healthy teeth of your child.
- Our team of doctors would work hard to ensure that you and your child feel the utmost comfort with us.
- Our welcoming and friendly team would encourage you for scheduling the first appointment which will help the dentist and your child to know each other apart from checking teeth.
- We treat infants who usually are about one year old. After their first tooth eruption, take them to us for a better examination of your child’s oral health.
DR. HART is amazing at treating children of all age groups. He is honest and has a human approach that is what makes him a dentist who has treated his patients for life.
He has experience of many years and he understands the needs and wants of each individual’s teeth. He offers the best of the services to his patients.
DR. HART believes in making perfect smiles at all age groups as it sheds happiness for oneself and others.
CV dental group, LA Crescenta pleased to offer comprehensive dental care
For any further queries regarding our Pediatric Dentistry or booking an appointment with CV Dental group, please feel free to call us at 818-350-8182 or email us at email@example.com